In order to make parents lives as easy as possible Wee Ones is able to offer a variety of bespoke solutions to help parents with their ever-changing childcare needs.
Open 5 days a week, from 7.30am until 6.30pm, babies and children have access to a secure and cosy baby rooms, a spacious and airy nursery, large gardens and Montessori classrooms. From 2½ years children benefit from the Montessori Nursery School, which forms part of their Full Day Care facility. Overseen by an extra team of highly experienced and qualified Montessori staff, teaching takes place every morning between the hours of 9am and 12.15pm during term time.
- Day Care for children from 8 months to 5 years from 7.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday or a selection of these days all year round.
- Additional Day Care Sessions for children from 8 months to 5 years from 7.30am to 6.30pm any day of the week.
- Drop Off Thursdays and Friendly Fridays for children from 8 months to 5 years from 9am until 4pm all year round.
- Flexible Fridays for children from 8 months to 5 years from 10am to 3.00pm.
- Add On Lunch Sessions for children attending the morning sessions any day of the week all year round.
All requests for additional care should be received by 12pm the day before you require the care and are subject to availability.
Press on the link provided to see Our Fees
“I have always believed that if a child is given beauty, they treat things with respect; if a child is given dignity, they treat others with respect; if a child is given freedom to express themselves and is listened to, they learn self respect.”
Wee Ones’ mission is to ensure that your children’s first experience of Nursery is a rewarding and enjoyable one providing them with a solid foundation for their future education.Read More
These values are at the core to everything we do and reflect the culture of our environment. We will nurture your child’s imagination and build their confidence through praise and support.Read More