Why work for Us
Established in 1992, Wee Ones is a Day Care Nursery and Montessori School. Our Staff are highly experience and aim to ensure that each child flourishes in a happy, secure and stimulating environment helping them to move to their next stage of education as confidently.
Below are just some of the reasons behind why our staff enjoy working for Wee Ones and being part of an environment that continually strives to provide a better childcare facility.
We reward commitment with an annual pay review and a discretionary bonus.
- We offer a very competitive pay structure
- We operate a personalised induction and training programme, allowing our staff to develop the skills and knowledge required for career progression.
- We focus on developing internal talent through clearly defined job roles, promotion and training opportunities.
- We are committed to your career progression and investing in further qualifications relevant to your career in childcare and teaching.
- Working for Wee Ones is like being part of a family. New staff get to work alongside experienced individuals with a passion for making a difference.
- Wee Ones is a privately owned nursery, which means that our staff have the opportunity to play a key role in the future development of the nursery.
- The Principal of the Nursery not only knows every member of staff but ensures that everyone is treated as an individual and recognised for their own personal skills.
- Wee Ones Day Nursery is committed to meeting the highest ethical, environmental and moral standards.