Making the decision of which Nursery is the right one for your child is something that requires considerable research, thought and time.
Below are the main reasons why you should consider Wee Ones
- We provide Montessori specialist teaching
- We complement our Montessori teaching by also covering The Early Years Foundation Stage.
- We are a privately owned nursery
- We cater for children from 8 months right through to 5 years old
- We provide an extensive range of flexible childcare option to cater for the different needs of families.
- We have been providing children with opportunity to learn though having fun for over 20 years.
- Our accomplished Montessori Teachers and Team Leaders have over 150 years of experience between them
- 60% of our Montessori Teachers and Team Leaders have been with the nursery for over 6 years
- We have a large outdoor playground and place considerable emphasis of learning through the great outdoors.
- We ensure the children received a healthy, balanced diet from our home-cooked meals delivered by our in-house chef.
- We organise a selection of extra curricular activities through peripatetic staff.
( They include Playball, Sports Spanish, Yoga, Organised Activities).
- We introduce new subjects on an individual basis, when children are ready, and make sure at all times they feel secure in their environment.
- Each child has the support of one-to-one teaching, on a daily basis, tailored to their specific educational requirements and wellbeing.
- Our staff are not only experienced but are warm, friendly, caring and motivated, ensuring they engage the children.
We do ask for and listen to the feedback we receive from parents and carers and are committed to continually improving the childcare service we provide in all areas.
“I have always believed that if a child is given beauty, they treat things with respect; if a child is given dignity, they treat others with respect; if a child is given freedom to express themselves and is listened to, they learn self respect.”
Wee Ones’ mission is to ensure that your children’s first experience of Nursery is a rewarding and enjoyable one providing them with a solid foundation for their future education.Read More
These values are at the core to everything we do and reflect the culture of our environment. We will nurture your child’s imagination and build their confidence through praise and support.Read More