HEALTH & SAFETY
The health, safety and welfare of everyone who works or learns at Wee Ones Nursery is of fundamental importance. We aim to provide a safe, secure and pleasant learning/working environment for everyone. The management take responsibility for protecting the health and safety of all children and members of staff.
The Nursery school will ensure that:
- All children are supervised by adults at all times and will always be in sight of an adult
- A register of both adults and children is completed on arrival everyday so that a complete record of all those present is available in an emergency.
- On an outing our staff / child ratio is normally one staff member to three children, depending on their age, sensibility and taking into consideration the type of venue.
- Children will only leave Wee Ones with authorised adults
- A correctly stocked and locked first aid box is available at all times
- The outdoor space is securely fenced
- Entry to Wee ones Nursery is through security controlled iron gates which remained locked at all times
- Equipment offered to children is developmentally appropriate; recognising that materials suitable for older children may pose a risk to younger/less mature children
Please press on the link below to view our Health and Safety policy.
Should you have any questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 208 8707729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org