We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioners to join our fantastic team on a full-time permanent basis.
Your duties will include working with a group of your key children, planning age appropriate activities and completing observations and assessments in line with the EYFS, assisting during meal times, following nursery policies and procedures and ensuring that health and safety standards are met.
• NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
• Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
• Paediatric First Aid Certificate or willing to attend First Aid training
• Current DBS check or willing to have one carried out
• Able to work as part of a team
• Possess a strong initiative, are punctual and have good time keeping
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Competitive salary
• We reward commitment with an annual pay review and a discretionary bonus
• 35 days annual leave per year (including Bank Holidays)
• Further training and progression opportunities
• Staff days/nights out and staff parties
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate, send us your CV today and we will contact you for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in apply for a position at Wee Ones we kindly ask you to send your CV accompanied by a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Wee Ones Day Nursery and Montessori Nursery School to our Nursery Manager Elena on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Wee Ones, the combination of the Full Time Day Care, Montessori teaching and our desire to meet each child’s individual needs and specific educational requirement, ensures that we offer an incredibly rewarding, challenging and highly motivating environment to work in.
We ensure that our staff become part of the enthusiastic and supportive family environment that exists, where all staff have a passion for helping children learn and develop through imagination, creativity and play.
We look to recruit experienced Montessori Teachers, Team Leaders and Key Workers who exhume enthusiasm, motivation and empathy to work with children between the ages of 8 months and 5 years.
- Key Worker - Job Description
- Team Leader - Job Description
Candidates must hold an NVQ Level 3, QTS, Montessori or equivalent qualification in childcare.
- Apply online— Please follow the instructions to apply and attach your CV
- Email Confirmation — We will confirm receipt of your application
- Qualification Check — We will perform an initial review of you application against the criteria for the role and then shortlist candidates.
- Interview — If your application is successful our nursery manager will contact you within 1 week and invite you in for interview. You will be notified if the interview is to include additional selection tests.
- Unsuccessful - Our aim is to respond to every application within 1 week
Wee Ones Day Nursery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wee Ones Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
“I have always believed that if a child is given beauty, they treat things with respect; if a child is given dignity, they treat others with respect; if a child is given freedom to express themselves and is listened to, they learn self respect.”
Wee Ones’ mission is to ensure that your children’s first experience of Nursery is a rewarding and enjoyable one providing them with a solid foundation for their future education.Read More
These values are at the core to everything we do and reflect the culture of our environment. We will nurture your child’s imagination and build their confidence through praise and support.Read More